Styling Black Angel Eyes fitted at last

Currently reading:
Styling Black Angel Eyes fitted at last

Pic 1 shows the block connector. Which connects wires 2,3 and 6

2 = Small LEDs
3 = Angel Eyes
6 = Sidelights

So 2 and 3 are connected to the original sidelight wiring. number 6 is connected also but i didn't like the look of the lights with these turned on so i removed the bulbs.

This pic also shows the plug connector which you get with the light units. This plug connector plugs into your original wiring and splits it up to allow for the new light units. Looking at the plug connector (to the right of the block con) there are 5 wires in all. 2 wires (one WHITE and one BLACK) go into the block connector. The other three you don't need to worry about because they are wired into the plastic connector, these just plug into the black connector as shown.

Pic 2 shows all the wiring. The light unit is upside down so you are looking at the bottom of the unit.

1 = Indicators
2 = Small LEDs
3 = Angel Eyes
4 = Normal Headlights
5 = Mainbeam lights
6 = Sidelights

01050007.jpg

Hope this helps.

thanks a million for doin that chief,very helpful.its just what i needed. was supposed to have mine already but i was out when ups called to deliver so itl be monday morning now. appreciate the effort,defo worthy of the how-to section.(y)

Looks good. I'd do it but it would be pointless because of my bonnet.

so run, howd you get that to work with the indicator?

and with the sidelights i just want the angel eye/halo ring to come on their own and use the bulbs for headlights and main beam?

charlie

charlieboy said:
so run, howd you get that to work with the indicator?

and with the sidelights i just want the angel eye/halo ring to come on their own and use the bulbs for headlights and main beam?

charlie

It's very easy to pick and choose which lights you want lit up.I started off with when you put side lights on- Angel eye+Side light+Led all lit up
Now I have-Angel Eye+Led lit up

To get the effect I have ,I just joined the wire from the side light to indicator wire, then changed the bulb

Charlie, The led's look realy cool you may want to keep them when you see them in the flesh.I tend to drive with my side lights on all the time now !!!

Oh and what no-one has said is that the headlight is a BMW style Blue/white light

right looking at jarvista's pic with the lights turned on.

on the side light swith you get the angel eye and the round light to the outside of the lights and the little round lights to the inside.

but the small one can be wired up to the indicators or just wired to nothing.

sorry if im being all confusing. getting my brain ready for fitting mine

charlie

Got mine today, fitted them this morning with very little hassle,took me bout an hour and a half,once i got my head round the wiring it was easy enough. Jarvistas description hlped a lot,so thanks for that. they look great,couldnt wait until it got dark!theyre ten times brighter than the factory lights and i love the blue tinge the light has.thatl keep me happy for a while anyway....

Well done mate, they really are a piece of p*ss to fit. Have you got any pics of your mota? To SO RUN yes mainbeam works ok.

no but ill try and upload some,my camera is broke so i only really have my camera phone.ill give it a go though. do you know how you adjust the beam for alignments?i know the old ones had two little screws you could loosen but i couldnt see anything like them on these ones.

do they have covers over them or anything?i couldnt spot them when i was fitting them.ill have a look in morning anyway.my left is out and its so noticable cause of the brightness of the beam!

The adjusters can be seen in pic 2. If you look next to label number 3 and 6 they look like silver bolts. They are awkward to get to, i took the unit out to adjust mine.

Last edited:
Back