Styling Black and White Interior *PICS* :D

Currently reading:
Styling Black and White Interior *PICS* :D

Hmmm that website looks like a good option. Much cheaper. Ill have to keep an eye out for a full leather interior set for sale. Cheers for that info :)

Heres a question mate, do your blue LED lights stay slightly alit when even turned off?

Just fitted mine and they seem to stay slightly alit when i turn them off.

The issue I have by having light coloured trim around the air vents is you get an annoying reflection in the side windows - right where you want to look in the door mirrors. You can actually see this in one of the pics. I have this problem on my 2006 Wagon, where some bright spark thought this would be a good idea to use up a bit of bling in the run-out builds. Much prefer a subtle matt finish. Each to their own!
By the way the factory fit Bluetooth in the Stilo is NOT Blue and Me, it is just a phone connection through the ICE pack. So anyone thinking they can plug their MP3 into it will be for ever hunting for the connection!

Ah didnt know that, Learn somthing new everyday. I only get reflections like that at night but never found it annoying. Saying that ill only be able to think of that next time i sit in it :p

ones like these? Not exactly what i bought just a quick google but you get the idea :) http://www.solware.co.uk/customise-car-part-accessories/car-interior-blue-bulbs.shtml

just had a look at this web site, i was going to purchase a blue bulb as it looks sick! but which size is it? i know you said a standerd 35mm festoon bulb but is the 38mm wide one or the 42mm wide one?
the rest of the pics look real good too =] im ogign to spry some interior of my stilo too will post pics when i start.

Yea its 35/36mm festoon LED bulb. I jst changed the ones in my glovebox to blue aswell as they are same size. Havn't tried the wider ones, just the normal.

Back