DSC00405.JPG

Punto (Mk2/2b) Bit More Thump

Introduction

Right I brought Crazydaves old sub, amp and power cap the other weekend and then was really lazy and left it sat in the living room until Sunday night when I was ordered to fit it lol

Anyway the sub and amp are in but the power cap is still sat indoors along with my CD changer so its only a temp set up at the moment.

I plan on fitting the power cap and CD changer next weekend and rearrange the layout a bit.

DSC00405.JPG

Updated pics will be up soon.

Oh and sorry for my shaddow in the pic :eek:

So what do you think?..........
Re: Bit More Thump *UPDATED*

Right ladies and gentlemen, I have been working on the layout of everything this afternoon.

This is where I am at so far:

DSC00403.JPG

DSC00404.JPG

I plan to cover the base board in black carpet to match but I wanted to get everything sized up and test fitted.

Let me know what you think..........

I will update the pics again once its finished :cool:

get the power cap on display and use like said above for the amp
Let us know what you think of the power car as i am thinking about one for my motor

Charlie, cheers for the suggestion mate, I still have some off-cuts of MDF so might knock some triangles up tomorrow. I will see about the power cap at the front, could look good.

xracer, I will let you know what its like when I get it all set up.

Beau, no I probably dont need the power cap considering the power isnt going to spike above 700w but it was thrown in with the sub and the amp at a very good price and it looks so sexy :D

Back