11802102_10152956504371566_656589190_n.jpg

Punto (Mk1) molly gt3 once more!

Introduction

so yes ive bought molly (y)

as per previous thread gearbox issue remains for now until i sort arrival of replacement after alot of hunting!

11802102_10152956504371566_656589190_n.jpg

200 miles to new home on transporter, but soon sat next to two other turbo cars in the family

11995729_10152956523086566_1603713018_n.jpg

before i ran out of light since car arrived in early evening,i gave inside a good hoover out and inside she scrubs up well!

12007304_10152956547166566_1410425853_n.jpg

il be keeping things up to date as and when things get done :)
atm gearbox to swap out and vac hose to dash to replace so i can see boost!
the guy said the mileage all checks out with the mots and the body is straight and as not got one bit of rust on it . he said he got it in a part ex .

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
no as i did not have a clue at the time . but i have sent him a message because he told me a pack of lies saying he got it in a trade and he is not making much on it . what a liar . i do not mind anybody making money but double what he paid is pure greed .

Last edited:
no as i did not have a clue at the time . but i have sent him a message because he told me a pack of lies saying he got it in a trade and he is not making much on it . what a liar . i do not mind anybody making money but double what he paid is pure greed .

double profit is nothing, how much do you think you are overpaying for new car parts or anything you buy, minimum over 500%

Hey sorry to hijack the thread ,

it does seem the same GT that has been up for sale for a few months on ebay at a lower price.

But to put into perspective a Black GT with alot of service history with one owner at 42000 genuine miles on the clock in standard form. Sold for 1000pound on ebay. This was then bought and advertised at 3k.. it didn't sell and ended up selling only recently for 2k.

If you bought this GT at the asking price then you'll set a new bar for the cost of standard low miler.

Personally i would offer in the region of around 2.3 to 2.5k .. I would be surprised if it sells at the asking price and i bet he will be sitting on it for a good while if he doesn't lower the price.

Hey sorry to hijack the thread ,

it does seem the same GT that has been up for sale for a few months on ebay at a lower price.

But to put into perspective a Black GT with alot of service history with one owner at 42000 genuine miles on the clock in standard form. Sold for 1000pound on ebay. This was then bought and advertised at 3k.. it didn't sell and ended up selling only recently for 2k.

If you bought this GT at the asking price then you'll set a new bar for the cost of standard low miler.

Personally i would offer in the region of around 2.3 to 2.5k .. I would be surprised if it sells at the asking price and i bet he will be sitting on it for a good while if he doesn't lower the price.

the black gt you speak of was not as immaculate as it was made out either the bodywork is pretty rough but luckily my friend bought it and is doing a full respray amongst other things, also replacing the smokey turbo

the black gt you speak of was not as immaculate as it was made out either the bodywork is pretty rough but luckily my friend bought it and is doing a full respray amongst other things, also replacing the smokey turbo

Did not realise the Turbo was smokey :confused::confused:

Heard about scratches after it was sold but didnt realise again it needed a respray..

Please use correct threads on this topic one was made for such a thing ,can't be split as it members motors thread ,shall get a clean up in due time ,please keep the right threads on topic

A friend of mine used to own the GT up till around 18 months ago....I got offered it at £1600 but sadly didn't have the money at the time.

The car dealer who is selling it now its trying it on! From memory it wasn't immaculate body wise (broken side skirt, some stonechips etc) but he may have tarted it up a bit. Still strong money at that price!!

Back