Cinquecento Bishy's Seicento Sporting Schumacher Journal

Currently reading:
Cinquecento Bishy's Seicento Sporting Schumacher Journal

I've got a BMW M3 for weekends and bmw owners club events etc and that gives me plenty of smiles trust me!, would like to have kept the Seicento but just not using it, or the M3 for that matter ATM as I don't use it in the winter!. Just seams silly having 2 cars and leaving the Fiat sat around not being used, paying tax and insurance etc when I could put the money towards another motorbike maybe. So that's the reason for selling it, but I will miss it!

Last edited:
Yup saved from the scrappy!, previous owner thought that it would be a crying shame to scrap it, so hopefully it'll find a good home and give somebody many more miles of fun + use

The shumy has now gone to a New home, got exactly what I wanted for which was a very fair price imo, anyway hopefully they'll enjoy it and it'll last for many more years to come after I saved it from going to the great scrap yard in the sky! sad to see it go but it's already been replaced with another toy! a Honda VFR800...... All I need now is a summer!!.

Thanks to everybody for all your comments and help etc, great forum so keep up the good work, hopefully be back one day as fancy a 500 abarth at some point to use as my daily runner.

Cheers

Last edited:
Back