Better start locking the balcony door..

Currently reading:
Better start locking the balcony door..

OP
OP
luvduvs

luvduvs

SNAP!
Have to say though, Melbournians are generally more friendly & laid back compared with Sydneysiders.

vtec

Misseys Stalker!
my fiancee was over in austrailia for a month and she was telling me about all the things they do over there, like everyone stands on the left side of the escalator unless there walking up it then they go on the right.,lol., thats weird.,

also she brought these cholotate biscuit thingys home that look like penguin bars, aparently austrailians bite each end off it and then suck tea up though it like a straw. I tried it and its the most disgusting thing ever,lol., it gives ya a big sloppy chocolatey gob.,

Hellcat

zombie nation
my fiancee was over in austrailia for a month and she was telling me about all the things they do over there, like everyone stands on the left side of the escalator unless there walking up it then they go on the right.,lol., thats weird.,

also she brought these cholotate biscuit thingys home that look like penguin bars, aparently austrailians bite each end off it and then suck tea up though it like a straw. I tried it and its the most disgusting thing ever,lol., it gives ya a big sloppy chocolatey gob.,

No! Penguin straws are the best!

Bit the corner off each end of a penguin and suck the hot tea up through it. You have to try to judge when to throw it all in your gob before it breaks down!

Was taught that by a fellow chocoholic from down south!