General Best bumper treatment?

Currently reading:
General Best bumper treatment?

The main thing that bugs me with my 100hp is the large amount of plastic bumper - which I seem t really struggle to keep looking dark and deep and unmarked. I have tried a variety of products, all of which initially seem to work well however none of which seen to last for more than a day or 2 before the 'dullness' sets in again.
Any suggestions on what is best to use to keep the bumpers looking good?
xx

Poorboys Trim Restorer applied with a Meguiars slide lock brush - accept no substitute (y)

Gentle scrubbing with an old tooth brush is best way of first removing any white wax residues I've found so I do this when needed then finish with the Poorboys - brings them up like new.

Nope it's gTechniq C4 that you need. It's expensive but worth it. First when washing the car give the trims a good scrub with some all purpose clean after its dry apply the c4. Leave to set then buff off with a clean cloth. Job-jobbed.
Then leave for at least 6 months before reapplying. I dare you to go take a look on detailingworld.

They're both talking crap. What you really want is the urine from a ginger boy. Apply this with a microfiber cloth and it will do wonders for your bumpers.

Re: Re: Best bumper treatment?

Nope it's gTechniq C4 that you need. It's expensive but worth it. First when washing the car give the trims a good scrub with some all purpose clean after its dry apply the c4. Leave to set then buff off with a clean cloth. Job-jobbed.
Then leave for at least 6 months before reapplying. I dare you to go take a look on detailingworld.

Or cquartz DLUX
https://www.fiatforum.com/car-care/328720-bit-experiment-long-term-car-protection.html?p=3275553

Last edited:
As a ginger, it doesn't work, maybe I'm too old!

I tried baby oil, you can anything off with it.......

Back