General Barchetta Parts and cars for sale/auction

Currently reading:
General Barchetta Parts and cars for sale/auction

TBH its not too difficult to make fit! I had the non-AFM induction fitted to mine, the only difference is a bit of pipe that fits on the AFM....

In that case I will watch this one and buy if it is at the right price strictly on the understanding that you will help me fit it! :)

Hi all.

My first post and its to advertise my little red barchetta that is for sale for spares - please see the classified section.

Thanks,

Marco

More than happy, as long as you supply the coffee!! ;)

Will be delighted to supply the coffee. However, when I say you can 'help' I have to warn you that my mechanical skills do leave a lot to be desired! Just when I can see some free time coming up for hood down motoring the rain arrives. :(

Hi all.

My first post and its to advertise my little red barchetta that is for sale for spares - please see the classified section.

Thanks,

Marco

Marco
Saw your add, sorry to see her like that. You should get good money for her. Might be a good idea to strip it and sell on E-Bay.
Rear bumper always wanted.
Interior seats.

I need an internal floor plan and a few other internal parts and will happly pay for that. Other people around here require loads of parts.

You may get more for her stripped. (y)

Good Luck

Original luggage rack for sale on eBay plus any spare part.

I think it has come down by ten pounds since it was last advertised.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Guy's, if this is for real and is as clean as it looks it is without doubt steal of the year at 2.5k - Alan, could be your next b!!!

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-u...&model=BARCHETTA&min_pr=&max_pr=&max_mileage=

Sorry Lee to be the bearer of bad news but car has done 174000km, the salesman thought the 6th digit was part of a mile i had to tell him that was not the case and it is in km/h apart from that with a good polish not a bad car has a s/s ex with a large tailpipe , has been lowered with bilstein shocks also has drilled/grooved discs and aircon, hood and seals are in good nick, but about a 5cm piece of the outside hood has seperated from the seal around plastic window

Hey Ricky, thanks for checking it out for us (and thanks for the call - sorry I missed you, I was watching the new Bond movie with my son).

Shame, but as usual if something seems to good to be true, its too good to be true!! Still not a bad car for the price if it drives well and has decent service, however once the roof starts to go there is no point in messing around with it - you are looking at forking out £400 for a new one!

The fact that the car has air-cond makes it a rarity and would make me think that its probably a Jap import (despite the fact it does not look like it has the big indicators). Could be a good buy for someone if the service history stacks up and the engine/gearbox are nice and dry with no body rust....

Hey Ricky, thanks for checking it out for us (and thanks for the call - sorry I missed you, I was watching the new Bond movie with my son).

Shame, but as usual if something seems to good to be true, its too good to be true!! Still not a bad car for the price if it drives well and has decent service, however once the roof starts to go there is no point in messing around with it - you are looking at forking out £400 for a new one!

The fact that the car has air-cond makes it a rarity and would make me think that its probably a Jap import (despite the fact it does not look like it has the big indicators). Could be a good buy for someone if the service history stacks up and the engine/gearbox are nice and dry with no body rust....

What did you think of the bond movie , the car chase is good at the start
My rear screen is the same Lee i just tuck it back under the seam as for the aircon its an extra from new mine has it but was imported from germany
take care Ricky

My personal opinion on the Bond film was that it was a good action movie but not really a bond movie! No gadgets, no complicated story with world domination in mind, no typical Bond humour, a moody Bond who did not smile once...................that said I actually quite enjoyed it!

Totally unbelievable car/boat/plane/foot chases that were ace (ruined a bit by erratic camera work and far too many close ups), lots of fisticuffs, couple of nice looking ladies - as long as you go to the movie with low expectations (after all its not an Ian Fleming story) and take it all as it comes its not too bad at all - if you go expecting a gritty Bond movie you will be disappointed!

Have to agree mild story line , the real James Bond would have burst the water banks and let the water back to the villages, forgot to mention left a barchetta card with the dealer to put in the classifieds

Last edited:
Back