Bad driving day

Currently reading:
Bad driving day

I haven't driven more than to the shops for the past few days but today did about 30 miles and it put a new meaning to sunday drivers which really got me mad.

Firstly, was stuck behind a motorhome through a village doing 20mph for about 2 mins, there was a smallish JEEP infront and a BMW behind me. The BMW driver behind me had been swerving all over the place changing a CD so I have to say I was ready for the next bit. Left the village, national limit, next 250m odd clear, jeep indicates to pull out, i indicate to pull out, accelerate also, both of us make movements, the jeep first of course, check my mirror, the BMW is taking no prisoners and despite us being half way into the road to overtake, he overtakes all 3 of us...I mean there's no need for that, we we all going passed at a decent speed but he had to nearly force us off the road.

Just pulled out of my house, went onto Mansfield road, pull away from traffic lights and check my mirror...some guy is coming accross but there's a central reservation coming up and it's a one lane 30mph road, so he comes back. I pass the reservation, he then overtakes at no more than about 35mph as if he thought it was a dual carriage way but it was in inner city road...! He nearly glided into the next central reservation aswell as if he didnt realise what was happening!

I am telling you I have had enough of motorbikes thinking 100MPH+ on 30/40/50 limit roads is ok...it's not. I had one do it on a blind bend and forced a mercedes (which was also breaking the speed limit) to go up onto the soft verge and nearly lost it, he of course sped off.

Enough fog lights to light up the eiffle tower despite the nicer weather this evening.

On another note:

Pulling onto roundabout i was doing a decent speed and it was empty to my right really so i pulled accross, then I notice there's a Rover 75 infront, infront of that a defender which tied in with the other 2 75s behind me and a defender behind that....the 75 behind me immediately flashes me constantly so i indicate in and all 3 following cars go past - how weird!

Any one offering anger management lessons? The above shouldn't have got me so mad!

----------
Uno 1.0ie Start. Standard.
ff_banner.jpg

bet there another forum some where with people moaning about being stuck behind a red uno sticking to the speed limit;):D

it was foggy on my way back from bognor thursday night, but in my merc if you put fogs on and then turn heads lights off fogs automaticly go off, good idea i think saves you going out the next day with fogs on if you forget and look like a knob.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
newsiggypic.jpg

smooth binki, digging binki, waiting for headrub binki, running binki,

hahha. you will see me on the news:
"boy loses it after being cut up by 4x4"

----------
ff_banner.jpg

A young man named locally as Paul Stochaj went on the rampage today in a sleepy English suburb. Although details are sketchy at the moment, a number of eyewitnesses described how the young man attacked several 4X4 vehicles, motorbikes and caravans in an apparently uncontrollable rage. A local resident said, "I've never seen anything like it. I fought in the second world war, but never did I see such uncontrolled fury. This lunatic actually ripped the front wing off a Toyota Rav4 with his bare hands, beat a motorcyclist with it and then threw it at least 50 feet." Police have appealed to the public not to approach this person, but to call their local police station if he is spotted. The man was last seen disappearing into the sewer network foaming at the mouth and throwing verbal abuse at a nearby BMW driver. :D

Steve...

Visit my Fiat website; www.forzafiat.com

FF%20Brava%20a.jpg
FF%20Uno%20d.jpg

2001 Brava 1.6 HSX 100, 1994 Uno 1.1 ieS.

Haha! Send that into the Sun and you'd get a job!

Luckily my driving career ends in Oct otherwise I reckon I would be sticking a few people's fog lights where the sun doesn't shine! [}:)]

lol, i am sane really, no really, i am, i AM! Ok, i'll stop arguing with myself now

----------
ff_banner.jpg

No way! Upon leaving Uni I will be driven places by my personal driver and the only driving I will do is around a track!;):D:D

----------
ff_banner.jpg

That sounds like a plan to me!
I want to be a racing driver> thats what i want to do! but i havn't got the foggyest idea how to get into it!
Doing a degree at art college will not help!B)

7.jpg

Woah there Paul...chill out! :D There's much worse things out there than bad drivers...

Disclaimer: Any incorrect lexicography or grammar is entirely the fault of your eyes
RichieCWaves.jpg

There aren't many things out there than bad drivers - they can be killers if they're bad enough [:(!]

<font color="violet">
. o O Helz O o .

Proud owner of a shiny silver Baby Brava
</font id="violet">On the way: Alloys to be fitted, Air induction, 'Zorst​

Back