General Backdoor of my stilo

Currently reading:
General Backdoor of my stilo

Klytos

Hello everbody...

I have a fiat stilo racing 3 DRS.
I have a question about opening my backdoor.

When I am inside the car and the engine is running I want to unlock my backdoor while I am standing still with my car. My speed lock option is on(when I drive my doors will automaticly lock).

How can I do that? Does somebody now that?

You can unlock your boot by using the buttons under the electric window buttons. You can also unlock it from your remote key (buy using the unlock button) or even unlatch it (you can open it by just pulling it without having to press the boot open button) by holding down for seveal seconds the third button on your remote key.

(y)

Button under the electric window buttons?

In 2 years of driving 2 Stilo's I've never seen that, will check tomorrow morning . . .

There's a lock\unlock button right below the electric window buttons and above the door handle on the driver's side door...

Here is a pic...
2004039_fiat_stilo_interior.jpg

Stuart DemonD said:
There is no button there :confused: well, not in a 5 door variant.
I'm pretty certain Stilo Multijet is referring to the lock/unlock ALL doors button in the position he describes.

Haven't actually verified it also works with Ind. Boot ON mind you.

either way, it's irrelevant. As long as the car is unlocked, the boot will open when someone presses the pressure sensitive panel on the bot door strip.

i.e. goes to open it. if you're wanting to unlatch it, or pop it, then you need the remote, or hook up another button inside the car.

Seraph said:
either way, it's irrelevant. As long as the car is unlocked, the boot will open when someone presses the pressure sensitive panel on the bot door strip.

i.e. goes to open it. if you're wanting to unlatch it, or pop it, then you need the remote, or hook up another button inside the car.

Well i believe that's exactly what Klytos wanted to do, he wanted to unlock the boot after the car had automaticly locked with the speed lock so i guess the unlock button on the door is the definite answer(y)

hmmm...

I dont now anymore..I think it cant be done...
If my car has automaticly been locked there is no option to unlock my boot door...even if you press the unlock button

Haha :)
The mysterious button...

Does somebody have the right answer for me??

Back