General back seats - doblo 2005 and doblo family 2005 are they interchangeable?

Currently reading:
General back seats - doblo 2005 and doblo family 2005 are they interchangeable?

Emilyjohnson

Hello everyone!

I've just got myself a lovely old Fiat Doblo Family 2005.
The middle seat in the back wont fold down and I'm wanting to sleep in her so I'm looking at either if anyone knows a trick to sort out if the latch doesn't fold the seat anymore OR iI've found some Doblo 2005 seats on ebay BUT these are a 60/40 seat and mine are three separate seats so my question is will the 60/40 fit into my doblo family??

if anyone knows the answer I'd be very grateful!

Emily:)

Hi,
Have good look at the mechanism on one of that seats that is working - work out how it works. Think if it's possible to unlatch the middle seat .

Fingers xed someone with a doblo will know the answer you are looking for and pipe up

J

The one in the middle has a different mechanism to the side ones. Side ones clip in on the top right / left of the seat. The middle has a lever to the left at the bottom but when I pull it it doesn’t do anything and try as I might I can’t force it down! I’m stumped!

The one in the middle has a different mechanism to the side ones. Side ones clip in on the top right / left of the seat. The middle has a lever to the left at the bottom but when I pull it it doesn’t do anything and try as I might I can’t force it down! I’m stumped!
I did have a 05 Doblo seven seater and the centre seat was a bit of a fiddle, there was a definite sequence to folding them all down, I assume the tags are working to release the backs first etc. Have a close look to see if one of the catches isn't fully releasing, I am sorry I can't recall exactly the order.

Back