General Back after a long time.

Currently reading:
General Back after a long time.

Fiat Mike

It's been quite a long time since I posted here, ill health got in the way but everything's good. I'm about to start work on my 1998 MK1 Punto Sporting that I bought back in 2016, it's been abused but has still only done 62,000 miles and runs very sweet. I've got lots of new stuff to put on it but I need to do some welding under the floors, it's my job so I'll make it look like a factory floor pan again, then I can paint it and enjoy it at last.
I'm currently driving a V reg Punto 60 team that needs a front passenger door (four door model) if anyone has one up for grabs I'll be interested, I got cut up on the East Lanc's road last year and went sideways into a barrier, the door is kaput.
I hope the pictures upload correctly, this is my Sporting project.
Regards.
Mike.

Attachments

• DSCF5778 - Copy.JPG
    DSCF5778 - Copy.JPG
    627.5 KB · Views: 59
  • DSCF5779 - Copy.JPG
    DSCF5779 - Copy.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 37
  • DSCF5780 - Copy.JPG
    DSCF5780 - Copy.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 35
It's been quite a long time since I posted here, ill health got in the way but everything's good. I'm about to start work on my 1998 MK1 Punto Sporting that I bought back in 2016, it's been abused but has still only done 62,000 miles and runs very sweet. I've got lots of new stuff to put on it but I need to do some welding under the floors, it's my job so I'll make it look like a factory floor pan again, then I can paint it and enjoy it at last.
I'm currently driving a V reg Punto 60 team that needs a front passenger door (four door model) if anyone has one up for grabs I'll be interested, I got cut up on the East Lanc's road last year and went sideways into a barrier, the door is kaput.
I hope the pictures upload correctly, this is my Sporting project.
Regards.
Mike.
Have you tried the scrappers in Barlick (Barnoldswick) I seem to remember they had a four door Mk1 punto in…also try Cooper Bridge (near Huddersfield) as they have lots of stuff already dismantled on racks!

Back