B&M with iPhone 4s

Currently reading:
B&M with iPhone 4s

nh24x

I have just purchased my fiat 500 1.2 sport!
I love the car and think B&M is a fantastic device.
I managed to connect my iPhone to it in order to
make and recieve calls, however I am unable
to get my music to play! I have read the manual
but I still can't get it to work! Would someone
please explain to me step by step how to use this
device? Thanks

depends of software of the blue/me module and possibly the usage of the adaptor (£65).

remember ipod is apple (boo) thus mp4 but blue and me is microsoft (mp3) therefore you ould convert your songs to mp3 or use the already mentioned adaptor.

To be fair the blue and me system is very good and was never made for apple products so the adaptor was produced. Bit pricey I admit, i'd simply put songs on a £3 USB pen and use that insteard.

The majority of the Punto Evos/ new punto don't need an adapter, not sure if/when this update happened to thhe 500?

To be fair the blue and me system is very good and was never made for apple products so the adaptor was produced. Bit pricey I admit, i'd simply put songs on a £3 USB pen and use that insteard.

I use an ipod simply because especially when loaded with lossless files the ipod sounds so much better than the car's D/A converter.

Hi I've had a 500 before and couldn't play ipod tracks however phone connection through blue and me was excellent. Having just brough a newer model, the music plays great once I attach the iphone adaptor (now iphone 4S) but now can't hear calls through car!! Has anyone else found this?
I have paired the phone, the contacts are showing and phone says bluetooth conncected.
It is the only annoying thing!

Hi I've had a 500 before and couldn't play ipod tracks however phone connection through blue and me was excellent. Having just brough a newer model, the music plays great once I attach the iphone adaptor (now iphone 4S) but now
can't hear calls through car!! Has anyone else found this?
I have paired the phone, the contacts are showing and phone says bluetooth conncected.
It is the only annoying thing!

I have the exact same problem!!!! And it is driving me nuts- I can pick up contacts through the car then wen I go to call the car says bluetooth on but it calls through the phone and vice versa when someone is calling me! I to have an iPhone 4s- and a 12 plate 500.... So not sure why it is not working- please help!!

It's pardon ;)

Translation....Apple Ipod (mp4) aber blau und mir ist Microsoft (mp3) Daher könnte sie konvertieren Ihre Songs auf mp3 oder verwenden Sie die bereits erwähnten Adapter. Neuere Versionen (mit runde Buchse Aux neben USB) sind mp4-kompatibel.

Does that help?

Back