Heritage Motor Centre, Gaydon, Warwickshire
Sunday, September 24, 2006 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, September 24, 2006 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
toad101 said:
I'll be there 2, are u allowed 2 take passegers on the track as kids would love it there always complaining I drive 2 slow

as far as i remeber no, as me and 2 mates wanted to go in one car, and we wernt allowed (

Wow, rabbits and Fiats, could we park our Fiat where people can't look at it too closely?

Attachments

• 202738.jpg
    202738.jpg
    462 KB · Views: 18
" Track drives will be two laps (7 miles) behind a pace car in groups of 50 with speeds up to 70mph"

So it's not individual then...

Isn't that like being behind a Daewoo matiz on a motorway?...:p

OXCiD3 said:

I thought they were banned from public highways?:D

Anyways, come rain, shine, thunder, hail, lightning, end of the world, end of the universe, whatever - nothing is going to stop me from attending this one. (y)

:devil:

Unless, I break a finger nail. :D

OXCiD3 said:
" Track drives will be two laps (7 miles) behind a pace car in groups of 50 with speeds up to 70mph"

So it's not individual then...

I know someone who bought an 800cc Matixz for his wife, that arrangement didn't last long as she hated it and it was replaced with an Audi A2. He kept that Matiz for years and drove it a lot himself just because the zero excess power made it very involving to drive properly, a bit like the late great James Hunt buzzing round the place in an A35 van where you could be pedal to the metal and on opposite lock while still inside the speed limit. While he (my mate not JH) had the Matiz he also had a chipped Turbo Coupe (in that blue that only the turbos came in) and then traded that for an EVO 8. However this does rather hijack this thread!
These track laps sound a bit boring but these things very rapidly develop (degenerate?) into a race otherwise, this is however a lot more fun:). I do have pic of the family on track at Silverstone but not in a Fiat but will only post it it if people dont get upset.

Back