At the risk of sounding VERY stupid!

Currently reading:
At the risk of sounding VERY stupid!

Thanks, I will have a check next time I go to see it. Advert says it has it, it's def not by the gearstick 'coz I checked there. Steering wheel has the controls and the symbols for phone so I'm assuming it does have it?!

Yep, it's in the glovebox on the GP.
You'll know if you have it, as the B&M computer takes up most of the usable space that you would otherwise have in the glovebox, limiting its use to pretty much just a pair of gloves :p
With the glovebox open, look up above the box itself, next to the passenger door - the USB port is on a little metal bracket.

Last edited:
Yep, it's in the glovebox on the GP.
You'll know if you have it, as the B&M computer takes up most of the usable space that you would otherwise have in the glovebox, limiting its use to pretty much just a pair of gloves :p
With the glovebox open, look up above the box itself, next to the passenger door - the USB port is on a little metal bracket.

Agree that the USB port is in the glovebox, on the upper left in the bracket ... but as for using additional space - disagree. Sh4dow (my other half) has just upgraded from a 07 1.2 Active (No B&M) to a 58 1.4 Dynamic (with B&M) and the useable glovebox space is identical in both.

Agree that the USB port is in the glovebox, on the upper left in the bracket ... but as for using additional space - disagree. Sh4dow (my other half) has just upgraded from a 07 1.2 Active (No B&M) to a 58 1.4 Dynamic (with B&M) and the useable glovebox space is identical in both.
I've not had a GP without B&M to compare, but when I first got mine I put a few things in the glovebox, then found it wouldn't close.
The computer pokes down into the top of the box from above, so a lot of the space that would appear to be usable when it's open is taken away when you close it. You can't even fit a pouch of CDs in there.

Mines rubbish aswel got an 08 gp and I can only just fit my sat nav box in and that's about it!!

Back