armpit hair

Currently reading:
armpit hair

shaving ones body is a sign of insecurity.not being contented with your self esteem.why do you want to shave.bloody itchy,spots occur,and it grows back worse or in patches! i wouldn't need a shave,i would need shearing!
i used to shave all[yes] the body for muscle tone.now iam covered in the damn thing.did you know,japanese men are hairless on their body.true!
metrosexual;- to be pretty and in touch with your ego and femanine side.

turboned said:
top of the line, luxuriate in the fur.....
hairy_back.jpg

where did you find that pic of stu? :p

beastyjay said:
some girl told me to shave my legs the other week :eek: silly girl i love my legs :D

Fair point if youre a competition road cyclist or a swimmer

My chest got done at Skeg. but thats regrowing nicely...:)

Id rather keep my leg hair thanks, its useful when your trying to detect current direction in real warm water :D (j/k). If anyone fancies plucking the annoying hairs off my shoulders though....drop me a line ;)

Leg and armpit shaving is for women, as is bikini line waxing

Little_red_buzz_box said:
U thinking of hair removal cream..not wax.. removal cream doesnt hurt one bit.. it singes the hair rite into the roots and then u scrape the cream off.. voila! if u try it.. post a piccie of the redness ;)

Grr....I got an MMS from Helz a few days after we got back from Skeg. Twas a thing of "Veet For Men".

I mean come on!!Thats brilliant!! :). I could shave my face in seconds :)

alainax said:
it wouldnt look good on a guy all shaved off but keeping it trim is a good idea. ;) xxx

Perhaps you might be surprised :eek:

bloomfieldliam said:
I'm sure I seen somewhere that armpit hair can absorb sweat making you less smelly.

Liam
i find washing does that.
vanity causes men[loose text] to shave beyond the face.and the cosmetic industry milks millions out of them for it.be a man not a fairy.

Back