hair

Currently reading:
hair

how much you tip?

• Total voters
In regards to rolfs behaviour, I am completely disgusted that this has been allowed to happen. Yeah we all bull**** to some degree now and again, but this is beyond his usual rubbish. He has clearly insulted a good few forum members and as you can see, is even making some consider leaving, Why should one prat ruin the experience for many others.

im not trying to remind you but i was just reading the rules and there has clearly been a breach to some degree.

https://www.fiatforum.com/rules.html

as far as i can see that at the very least warrants a 1 day ban

- HIV is a disease common among both genders, and was first introduced to the human blood stream via a straight male and an African (I think African) monkey carrying the disease (It was not sexually transmitted I might add)..
Ofcourse the guys gonna say it wasn't sexually transmitted

Not going to admit to pumping a monkey is he?

I got bored at page 5. Its turning into me me me me me me me me me me me me me me again.

Time for:

banhammer2ug.jpg

two words one begins with B and the other with S and it aint bass strings.

:mad:

im straight as ___________ thankyou and dont even get me started on my views of homosexual behaviour.:mad:

FAIL!!!! thats completley uncalled for mate... you need to watch what you're saying as there are alot of gay members on Fiat Forum.... yeah homophobe would be right... as a comment like that would make people think you're affraid of homosexuals.. in future please don't make moronic comments like that....

WTF? I logged off about 10:15, and listened to some music, had a beer and it was on page 10. I've come back a few hours later and this post has now reached page 18! Young Rolf might be irritating a few people, alright everyone on here, but come on, give him his due, there aren't really that many posts that can start with such a mundane subject as tipping your crimper and go through homosexuals, oops, where's the edit button? Look, I might be shouted down here, but I'm going to bed in a minute so I'm not arsed, er, metaphorically speaking,
but, Rolf has obviously had his problems, in fact I think he stated quite recently his social skills weren't great but it seems to me he latches on to a small piece of info and thinks he has the whole story, witness his going on about a supercharger air inlet as being a blower, when in fact the whole device was a blower. With this snippet of information he then seems to get very defensive when someone picks him up on it. He also appears to have some outdated opinions on gays. Maybe they're not his own, but have been picked up from someone very opinionated. But, at least he has some. Maybe he should exchange PMs with Josh (sorry mate, you seem to be the one everyone mentions when the subject came up) or anybody else who came out
to the FF members at large a few months ago. Perhaps, when he passes his test he should meet some of those members. That way he may be able to realise they're really quite normal. Well as normal as all the rest of us on here.
Why do half a dozen kids kick the s**t out of another one? Maybe only one of them really wants to and the rest are influenced by him/her. So, it's possible someone who has an influence over Rolf has affected the way he thinks. Personally, I think people who molest children are not criminals but are suffering from a form of mental illness, simply because I cannot for the life of me understand why they find kiddies sexually attractive. But, there's a risk here, because well within my lifetime-mind you I'm old now-homsexuals were given ECT (Electro Convulsive Treatment) as a form of therapy to cure them of this "terrible disease". Show them a picture of a woman in a bathing suit; nothing. Show them a picture of a bloke in a pair of trunks; wallop, 240 volts AC through the cranium, or similar. Why? Because conventional wisdom thought homosexuality was a form of illness because straights couldn't understand the attraction. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. So, maybe Rolf should take a step back and realise that at 17 he doesn't know it all and learn a little more about a subject before he lets loose. There are enough people on here who know a lot about many subjects that it might be a good idea if he puts a post up and if challenged asks why others think he is wrong and get a good cross section of views which might in turn give him a greater understanding of things. Such as Life, The Universe and Everything. Maybe I should use more paragraphs.

Last edited:
so you posted a thread in LL hoping the gp mod or super mod would stumble across it and read it, thats worse that going off topic :ROFLMAO: whats wrong with a pm

hmm strange, i dont think many would like that

it is available ;) its like an email spam filter for forum posts however i dont think it would work in LL

''slight'' defense of carl he didnt take it off topic, someone else started it off by baiting him regarding spending £120 on a haircut

the rest though is his own downfall

if anyone has a problem they should hit the
report.gif
at bottom of everyones post and let the mods deal with it

Well I'm sorry if I have offended anyone. I assure you that was not the intention.

On the original topic my mom usually tips a couple of quid but more at Christmas. And will be having my haircut nearer then.

I think I'll leave it at that. But I appologise again if I offended anyone.

ok still a hair related question what is the most extreme hair cut you have had/would have?

me a hair style called a tri hawk which is three mohawks which join together at the neck and forehead.

or an ordinary mohawk

Mike skinner style...

00007642_mike-skinner200.jpg

its as short as i go:p people say i look like him at this length but i beg to differ

BACK ON TOPIC

Last edited:
id ask for your money back!
why the hell would you pay £120?

For cut, colour and chemical treatment that's actually pretty good. Tony and Guy charge more and Vidal Sassoon start at £60 for a session with a trainee. I've paid £60 for colour correction and £50 for hair cut and I'd pay it again to avoid what happened at a hairdressers that charged £20 to butcher my head :eek:

If I have my hair cut by management I don't tip but if I get a trainee that does a good job I've tipped a fiver. But I haven't had regular hair cuts for ages because I'm too scared of a repeat of what happened 7 years ago :cry:
The only hair cut I've had this year was to take off literally only my split ends and that was at essentials by the manager, didn't tip but I don't think she's had an easier job :D

my GF cuts my hair. she doesnt get a tip, but i wouldnt tip anyone else for doing it either. i have never heard of tipping in this industry.

Last edited:
Back