armpit hair

Currently reading:
armpit hair

The physiological purpose of this hair is yet to be explained, but it has been suggested that it serves to collect pheromones and to lessen the effects of friction on the skin during locomotion.

Dance anyone? :rolleyes:

Must be honest when I was in Asia, I shaved back,front and underarm, donot see many hairy Asians, and must be honest made my time there much more comfortable, Still do it over here if gets to warm.

Steve

Last edited:
turboned said:
top of the line, luxuriate in the fur.....
hairy_back.jpg
bloody hell.who took my photo from the back?
removing hair from a mans body is for gays! testosterone rules! looking at the reponses to this post on removing hair,there are a few on here.must stand arse to the wall i think. :p

another classic LL thread, we need a section to store stuff like this in, so the n00bs can have a giggle!!!! (y)

but seriously dude i am sure it will itch like a bugger when it grows back, i trim mine (think it looks better when teaching / personal training, do people really wanna see a small animal hidin under there?) and even that itches a bit when first done.

dave said:
you not herd of metrosexuals? they do every thing gay n poofy except shag men

lmfao, classic dave.... nothin wrong with taking care of ones self, i moisturise, shave an wat not, and spend s**t loads on clothes an hair stuff.... sure as hell wouldnt call myself a metrosexual tho, that sounds just plain dodgey :eek: :p

U thinking of hair removal cream..not wax.. removal cream doesnt hurt one bit.. it singes the hair rite into the roots and then u scrape the cream off.. voila! if u try it.. post a piccie of the redness ;)

Lauren xoxox

Back