hair

Currently reading:
hair

how much you tip?

• Total voters
''slight'' defense of carl he didnt take it off topic, someone else started it off by baiting him regarding spending £120 on a haircut

the rest though is his own downfall

if anyone has a problem they should hit the
report.gif
at bottom of everyones post and let the mods deal with it

Last edited by a moderator:
Homophobe :p
:cry:

i have read on another forum that the is a special filter that can be added to forums, so when a post is made if it has nothing to do with the topic will not be added, and just deleted.. same goes for double posting and spear words...

at least it will stop people hi jacking other people threads...

:cry:

i have read on another forum that the is a special filter that can be added to forums, so when a post is made if it has nothing to do with the topic will not be added,

thats not auto, thats a moderating queue. Ive been here years and the going off topic has been here as long as i have, cant blame Carl for that totally

thats not auto, thats a moderating queue. Ive been here years and the going off topic has been here as long as i have, cant blame Carl for that totally

weird i thought it was auto.. cant remember what forum it was but as i posted something different to what the topic was a message came up and said the content you have posted has no relation to the topic and will be deleted... and that happened every time i was of topic and i don't think it was a mod...

weird i thought it was auto.. cant remember what forum it was but as i posted something different to what the topic was a message came up and said the content you have posted has no relation to the topic and will be deleted... and that happened every time i was of topic and i don't think it was a mod...

guess it must look for words related to the title or previous posts, can imaging it getting a few wrong though

I posted in the leisure lounge asking it to be moved, didn't know you could sue the report to do that(y)
so you posted a thread in LL hoping the gp mod or super mod would stumble across it and read it, thats worse that going off topic :ROFLMAO: whats wrong with a pm

hmm strange, i dont think many would like that

hmm strange, i dont think many would like that

not really but the was a flaw with it, you could easily get round the filter by writing in slang because the filter only looked for full English words...

Back