General arbarth review

Currently reading:
General arbarth review

at £13,600 for the abarth in the photos its not exactly that much more than a m-jet sporting.so the standard interior is going to be the same apart from the seat style.if you opt for a white abarth you get a white inlay,buy red you get red which is nice buy a dull black one;) you get a dull black inlay to match,opt for leather you get you know what i mean.the interior wont change wholey until the facelift next year where better quality materials will used hopefully as for the design of the dash i think it is far better looking than the corsa,clio,fiesta,they just have better plastics.the interior plastics are the gps downfall.it will be rectified though:)

eh sorry for not making myself clearer but........ its got nothing to do with leather or coulors its the way its made inside i just dont liike the design(n)

eh sorry for not making myself clearer but........ its got nothing to do with leather or coulors its the way its made inside i just dont liike the design(n)
thats your choice we are all enitled to that fiat cant please everyone:)

totally agree its like food:D i,m just dissapointed that i dont like the interior:confused: i,ve come into some money lately & iwas waiting for the abarth,s release....... still as i,ve said i havent seen the car in the flesh yet
i may well ghange my mind:idea: [its only easy when you know the answer]:D

if your not GRANDE PUNTO MAD like most of us on this part of the forum i dont think the abarth will float your boat.maybe the ss abarth will do it but looks far too expensive 16k for a punto your treading on other better cars toes at that price.also its still the same plastics used in the £16k abarth as is in a £7.500 active.go figure...:)

i love the gp its the interior that im a bit so so ............
i mean thers other cars on the market that i realy love but inside its a different story:eek: ....take the new mini or should i say bmw... outside a wee dream [imo] inside yuk [imo].... but like astuck record i utter its like food:D ..aye ther,s always another bite of the cake if your lucky:D

i dont like the mini inside and outside they are far too common on the road,just like m-jet sportings are getting very common since they are dicounted now. so time for me to jump to a abarth.at ;east that stands out more than a m-jet sporting compared with active sports dynamic sports.you pay a lot more for a sporting without it looking anymore different than a car a lot cheaper ie the models i mention above:)

lol... you remind me of myself.... I like to drive a car that is rare-ish, with hidden talents... like when I had the fabia vRS, and very few people knew what a cracking performance car it was, now its been noticed by the barry-boy racers, which is sad :( then the GPS, so pretty....(and I like the fact that from behind, it looks like almost every other GP, but then dissapears in a puff of smoke! lol..) but becomming more common, so, question is, can i afford to buy/run the arbarth?! all depends on how they price them ;)

I may go for a 500 arbarth next year, but I'm sure, like the mini they will become common all too soon! lol.....

lol a fabia VRS isn't that commo n, well not where i live. and barry-boy-racers can't afford a fabia VRS

i think the 500 abarth will be a knockout in 2008 but its not coming out till the end of the year maybe january 2009 what is it with fiat releasing sporty models in the dead of winter for example the panda 100hp,gp abarth and more than likely the 500 abarth.strange unless its to boost sales in the winter as they are more than likely down at that time of year.personally the 500 aint my taste too retro but the 500 abarth shall be quite a rarity on the road for awhile better put your name down for 1 just now sharkrider:D :D

ps. what are barry-boy-racers......??????:)

lol young lads like myself that drive around in bad boy vauxhall corsa's with big bad boy fibreglass bodykits, 7" exhausts, limo tint windows and "smack ya betch up" music blarring at volume 35. (y)

lol young lads like myself that drive around in bad boy vauxhall corsa's with big bad boy fibreglass bodykits, 7" exhausts, limo tint windows and "smack ya betch up" music blarring at volume 35. (y)

lol :D spot on ;)

and jassyo, I eneterd the fifth gear comp to win that LHD drive one, to see if could have one of the first ;) lol... I believe angel tuning imported one, so they may have one already! on a serious note, I wouldn't put my name down until I drive one, and see it on the flesh..... I can't afford to change my current car until next sept on anyway :eek: at the earliest.....

lol :D spot on ;)

and jassyo, I eneterd the fifth gear comp to win that LHD drive one, to see if could have one of the first ;) lol... I believe angel tuning imported one, so they may have one already! on a serious note, I wouldn't put my name down until I drive one, and see it on the flesh..... I can't afford to change my current car until next sept on anyway :eek: at the earliest.....

i did see fifth gear last week there is an extreme lot of SUPERHYPE with the 500 wouldn't surprised if they bribed tom ford with one before his review:) as for me i am judgeing the abarth by looks alone would luv a skydome ,leather and 18"s which i am told they will be available as a option.155bhp is enough for me 180ss not for me.i dont even drive m-jet 170bhp past say 85mph on the motorway now.the crash i had set me back a bit and has learned me a big lesson.:)

Crash?

I learned my lesson two years ago. Some of us learn the hard way.

yeah hardway is the only way we humans take heed.....:) but at least it wasnt my fault may i add still waiting on the other paties insurance to cough on compensation etc etc thats over 5 months now:mad:

yeah hardway is the only way we humans take heed.....:) but at least it wasnt my fault may i add still waiting on the other paties insurance to cough on compensation etc etc thats over 5 months now:mad:

It will be worth it just keep pursuing, I have a friend who was knocked off his motorbike over a year ago and has only just had his compensation (n)

It will be worth it just keep pursuing, I have a friend who was knocked off his motorbike over a year ago and has only just had his compensation (n)

thanks kris for the words of encouragement very polite of ya.......:D

Back