Off Topic Fun Comparision: Bangladeshi Review of brand new 'Sport' 90hp GP

Currently reading:
Off Topic Fun Comparision: Bangladeshi Review of brand new 'Sport' 90hp GP

Just randomly came upon this incredibly in depth review into the 'Punto 90hp Sport'. It seems Fiat feel to people in Bangladesh sport just means tons of chrome, and it's quite funny seeing a 'Sport' model suspended so high in the air.That and the fact the high end Sport is simply the puny 1.3.

I just find it quite fun seeing all the funny design choices and regional differences Fiat have given :p

If anyone fancies a good time waste:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-...o-sport-update-carbon-fibre-vinyls-added.html

I guess the spec makes more sense if you think of it as equivalent to an active sport not a sporting.

I also think a bit of bright blingy chrome is essential in that market but on the plus side they still get the proper Grande lights and bumpers not the ghastly evo ones (or the slightly less ghastly ones fitted to the current punto).

Its like looking into the future when the governments current road spending plans bear fruit all cars will look like they've been prepared for gravel rallying.

Read this the other day, not a fan of the decals or the tractorish stance :p ive seen a few other GPs from the east and they all have this mad high suspension! Wouldn't shock me if you could buy a suspension riser kit and 80 profile tyres as a optional extra haha

Its like looking into the future when the governments current road spending plans bear fruit all cars will look like they've been prepared for gravel rallying.

It will all be fine as the private sector will come riding to our rescue; that always works doesn't it? I mean we would never find ourselves in a position where only the rich can afford to use a service, investment suffers as money is creamed off to pay shareholders and the government have to subsidise the whole thing to stop it falling aspart.

Back