Technical Anyone in Ayrshire?

Currently reading:
Technical Anyone in Ayrshire?

Hi Gary, Welcome to the forum. I'm away through in Edinburgh so a bit of a journey for you and I'm knee deep in daycare for grandchildren a lot of the time! I'm a bit of an "old codger" and slow on the uptake so there's some stuff I can do pretty well on my MES (it's an older 3.8 version but works fine on my 2010 Panda and my boy's 2012 Punto) but also there's stuff, like proxy alignment, I've never needed to try. What's your problem? maybe someone on here can make a suggestion?

A link to the dash problems :

A LOT of traffic this year related to
Blue andMe failures messing up other onboard kit

Worth checking what else doesnt work as it should :)

( Convergence Lauberhorn..
Might sould like a Wimbledon star..

but is actually a Blue and Me term.. so might be related)

Thanks I'll look there too
Just want this wee car right for her
Spent the last week with tears blood and sweat repairing faults just need this sorted now

Hi mate I've posted a thread on my issues couple of threads down if you could have a look
Thanks
Hi Gary. Just read it through and it looks like exactly the sort of stuff I'm useless at! Sorry. From what I've read others saying it does look like a proxy align might be the way to go but this scares me because I've read "stuff" about how if it goes wrong data/info can be lost/corrupted and you can end up in an even worse place than when you started. I'm lucky in that I've got Kenny Harrison, our local wee Fiat Indy, just a couple of miles away and I'd just nip round to him for stuff like this. Good luck with it. Do let us know how you get on.

Back