General Anyone breaking a 1.2 16 v?

Currently reading:
General Anyone breaking a 1.2 16 v?

DIDCOTT

Hi I’m looking for some parts to carry out fitting my 1.4 mk2 Punto engine in to my cinqucento and thought I would try here.
I am looking for an engine loom.
A 3 bar fuel pump and an ecu. Either with the immobilizer ring and key or an ecu that was nt immobilized from a mk1 Punto
Also anything else I may need to get this to work in the Cinquecento. I have a mk 2 complete but after searching the forum have found that I need some mk1 parts also.
Any advice from previous experience from doing this swap would be great.
Also please message me if you have any of these parts please. Thanks.

Thanks fiatcinquecento for the reply and link I will order one of those would the 40mm sparky One work? I will keep searching for a loom. Please pm me a price for your one [emoji1360]

Does anyone know if the Punto and Brava 16v engine looms are the same? And if any of the Brava 16v parts would help with the 1.4 conversion. ?

Thanks for finding that out. Did any other model share the same loom as the 1.2 16v punto as I have read that is the loom that I require but can’t find one anywhere. What would the alternative be regarding the wiring.?

Well with huge thanks to liquid knight I now have the parts I need to start my 1.4 conversion. The guy is a hero!!!
He drove for 7 hours on his day off with his Punto hgt filled with goodies to deliver the parts that are so hard to come by now to me in person.
That’s forum spirit for you !!
Great to meet such a genuine enthusiast face to face you are a true gent and your good deed is greatly appreciated!!

Back