car3.jpg

Grande Punto Another red T-Jet (:

Introduction

I thought i'd share my Grande with everyone as it seems to be the thing to do (y)

Anyway i've had the car around 2 months now and love every bit of it, one night I drove my friends (GotGrande) and I just had to get one, was a great upgrade! Cleaned the car over the weekend and thought it was time to get some pictures up.

Only thing changed is debadged boot but got a couple of things to buy when money becomes available :)
Let me know what you think :)
Reactions: maverick1508
i've never had a proper nose around a vxr, but the arctic makes such a nice noise and I always liked corsa vxr's need to have a good look at one. There's not much else really thats doable, one of my mates has just got a really nice new clio sport, so thats out of the question haha, 6k for an arctic? my t-jet is 1,400, got quotes for the arctic around the 2k mark, and thats without named drivers so it is possible ;)

Lucky you, you pay the same on the T-Jet as me but a 1/3 of what I'd pay on a VXR :confused:

My car sounds similar to the vxr arctic edition, remus do the exhaust for it too.

They are not that great around bends and you can get a better (more fun) hot hatch for the money. The extra 600 you would pay on insurance could be spent on mods for the t-jet.

My car sounds similar to the vxr arctic edition, remus do the exhaust for it too.

They are not that great around bends and you can get a better (more fun) hot hatch for the money. The extra 600 you would pay on insurance could be spent on mods for the t-jet.

I heard the handling isnt the best but it cant be that bad, warranty ran out not long ago and fancy a newer car with longer warranty, dont really want to mod the t-jet and your not gonna like this vance but red is getting a little boring for me (n)

i've always wanted a white car, more of an excuse to give it more tlc haha, I only really wanted a vxr after seeing the green vxr burg edition, then white was next best I guess, could be an excuse to invest in a snow foam lance ;)

dont get white! lol..jokes buh white is nice but i hate it now..
vxr blue is so nice! ..much nicer than the metallic blue on the GP hahaha!! IM JOKING..

go for it mate i really like them!.. dont see how it ca handle worse when its the same chassic? :S

dont get white! lol..jokes buh white is nice but i hate it now..
vxr blue is so nice! ..much nicer than the metallic blue on the GP hahaha!! IM JOKING..

go for it mate i really like them!.. dont see how it ca handle worse when its the same chassic? :S

Same chassis but different body style, heavier engine, different weight distribution, lots of factors that could affect the handling.

Wanna swap your white gp for a blue one then? :)

golf R is just a gti with a remap, R32 is the way forward - and my next car (y)

Shhh the golf r's are tasty ;) I only want a corsa vxr for a bit, will make me look like a boy racer lol then get a golf r and be all grown up ;) one of my mates had a golf for ages, drove a r32 and said it was horrid in comparison so thats why I dont want a r32 anymore :( haha

Back