car3.jpg

Grande Punto Another red T-Jet (:

Introduction

I thought i'd share my Grande with everyone as it seems to be the thing to do (y)

Anyway i've had the car around 2 months now and love every bit of it, one night I drove my friends (GotGrande) and I just had to get one, was a great upgrade! Cleaned the car over the weekend and thought it was time to get some pictures up.

Only thing changed is debadged boot but got a couple of things to buy when money becomes available :)
Let me know what you think :)
Reactions: maverick1508
The only update I have on this is ive started a serious sticker obsession, its getting abit silly haha, normally I think stickers ruin a car but its keeping me ticking over till I can afford the stuff I want, bring on christmas haha! ;)

The only update I have on this is ive started a serious sticker obsession, its getting abit silly haha, normally I think stickers ruin a car but its keeping me ticking over till I can afford the stuff I want, bring on christmas haha! ;)

Oi, I have stickers, a big one down the side of my windscreen!.. Lol
The size sheet I got was 24x12 I think! And I bought the subtle tint :)

subtle!? im going full gunsmoke on series 2 lights, think it could end up a little too dark aha, as for the stickers it started as one and has now gone up to over double figures, might take a picture and await to get slated ;)

Lmao noo, you won't get slated, I won't anyway, like stickers usually.. And yeah your lights will be seriously dark! Might look good though!.. Wish I went for darker now though..so upto you :)

hahaha well stickers are like marmite either love it or hate it, I think stickers can spoil the tidyness of a car but you just have to do it right, im not the biggest fan of my stickers but it keeps the car changing a tiny bit till I can afford things :)

Hi
Nice car orange rocks aswell, if you want to sell the alloys ease let me know, as I really want a set if thouse!

Finally the cars back out of the garage after getting its gearbox fiddled with, haven't really noticed any changes other than the car came back making new noises and I discovered part of the wheel arch had fallen down onto the wheel. Nothing amazing has happened but as we all know christmas is on the way ;)

Got a picture up of my stickers as promised, not too everybodys taste I know but you may like them (y)
rearstickers.jpg

Stickers are boss dont care what people say :) what problems are you having with you gearbox? mine has recently decided that it doesnt like going into and coming out of 3rd from a standstill :s and the occasional crunch into 4th sometimes, its only £350 for a gearbox repair if i do it myself so im not too fussed really lol. Isnt yours still under warranty?

Hey loocus, I had problems changing up into 5th occasionally, reverse would crunch sometimes and pulling off really quickly sometimes it would grind up into 2nd, it just run out of warranty but I got the gearbox done just before it did. I thought it would make a huge difference but its still playing games with me, but I spose it runs smoother overall, in my case the problem was a leaking oil seal.

WILLIAM! er, its complicated as may have to sell the car in the new year, after xmas might just get some lamin-x for front lights and some wind deflectors, nothing exciting really, or come up with a master plan to get a s2000 but that will take some master to make that plan and I am not that :( get a pic of your car on the dirty car thread, I know what yours is looking like ;)

Back