General Another one leaving the fold...

Currently reading:
General Another one leaving the fold...

Schwenck

Embrace depreciation...
Well, the time has come for me to part company with my faithful old Stilo. I haven't posted here too often but I've enjoyed reading your posts and picking up invaluable information. I'll be sorry to see the old girl go; as the silent majority here already know it's a car maligned often without justification. Well in my case at least; perhaps I have just been lucky in buying one of the good ones! Anyway, if any one is in the market for a five door please see my ad in the classified section.

I'm still in the FIAT family though (indulging my imminent mid-life crisis with a Coupe 20vT) so I'll be keeping any eye on things here and maintaining my 100HP website.

Good luck to you all, may your ABS/ASR light never flicker. Sob...

By By to another of the 5dr massive attack :bang: Argo we need to send Decks around now to teach them a lesson :D

Well, that's it then; just watched my old Stilo being driven away by her new owner. Took longer than I thought to sell, but I didn't mind in a misty-eyed sort of way. She's now available for spotting in Alton.

Not much Coupe talk on here but I am going to hang around for the launch of the 500 and - fingers crossed - for when my company finally give me a car allowance. I love all that research stuff when you're trying to line-up a new car; so Panda, GP or Bravo diesel? :D

Well, that's it then; just watched my old Stilo being driven away by her new owner. Took longer than I thought to sell, but I didn't mind in a misty-eyed sort of way. She's now available for spotting in Alton.

Not much Coupe talk on here but I am going to hang around for the launch of the 500 and - fingers crossed - for when my company finally give me a car allowance. I love all that research stuff when you're trying to line-up a new car; so Panda, GP or Bravo diesel? :D
Alton? what colour is it? I work in Liphook.

Back