General Another one bites the dust :(

Currently reading:
General Another one bites the dust :(

My son has just driven his Stilo into a bus. Its the last Fiat we have now and he was about to sell it for something cheaper to insure. Its a real shame as its a gorgeous looking car with all the extras but I have decided to break it up and sell the parts as I think we will get more for it that way. Will be posting in the classifieds later. Most important thing is that he is fine - and so was the bus and all the people on it.

Hi Mate

Sorry to hear of the demise of the Stilo!

I've a 55 plate Stilo I love it - but noticed they seem to be thin on the ground Stilos up here in Yorkshire

1.2 was sold because my son wanted a larger engine - I saw it drive past my house the other day

1.6 was mine, I sold it a few months ago and bought a Smart Car

1.8 was my sons, he saw a better one ( the one he just crashed into the bus) so he sold that one to buy this.

1.2 was bought as a run around whilst his and mine were in being repaired - and sold when we no longer needed it - for more than we paid for it :)

In all honesty this car isnt that badly damaged but its worth more in bits than it is complete but damaged - and he was about to get rid anyway.

There wasnt a mark on the bus!

I love the Smart car :) I drove to Northampton and back last week 84 miles each way and it cost £24 in petrol, and I was foot to the floor most of the way. Top speed of 85mph with the wind behind you!! Its an awesome little thing.

Shame about the Stilo, at least everyone's ok.

My friends dad has a smart car as a company car - they are fun little cars, rear wheel drive makes then a bit of fun in the snow :D

Is the Stilo a 3 door? And is it black? If so then I'd be interested in a couple of bits off of it :)

Yes it is and yes it is:) Its in the classifieds with some pics, if you want a pic of the inside Ill need to find one.

Back