Another Near Car collision experience...

Currently reading:
Another Near Car collision experience...

Slc

Spank me!
..but this time is was by a police car :eek:

Pulled up along side the police car, at this traffic light roundabout. Lights go green pull away nearly pushes me into the middle of the island, so i slow up he speeds off to the next lights. I approacht the next lights slowly then as he stops they change to green so i speed up a bit...alongside him this time he in my passenger seat :eek: forcing me back round the poxy roundabout! I was gonna toot and flash..but its was police car...

I've found people give me a lot of space because I have both P plates and rather obvious side damage on my car :D Think I'll ask my dad not to get it fixed.

Well if you will buy this diesel tat what do you expect!

Pffft :p can get off the line just fine..he was just forcing me into the island...

Shouldve noted the time and the reg plate and reported it for driving without due care and attention.I would have!!:D

Would have but he was along side me

cinqysxmk2 said:
that made me chuckle...:p

Must note that I was nowhere near the car when the damage happened. I just like the fear it strikes into people in car parks. No one wants to park next to me if they can help it :D

Take the Reg number and moan like a woman to the nearest pig stiy!!
Dont give a damm if it was the police

I have done that . . . . . but to get behind a car i was gonna pull . . .

I had about 4 near collisions today in the punto, as if no one notices the little thing.

however in two tonnes of red 80's brick people just can't wait to get out of the way.

And I have also seemed to have built a reputation for getting off at the lights quickly/in a cloud of tyre smoke as everyone that pulls up next to me when I am in the volvo are always trying to race me:rolleyes: , e.g last night there was four of us, two bikes in back inc muddy kit, and two more bikes on the back of rack. Some kid in a 1.4 16v clio pulled up, turned up his music then kept jumping the car and jesting towards the next set of lights:rolleyes: Lets just say I smoked him, followed by him running the next red light and nearly getting hit by a lorry with a skip on the back:D man I love my 250,000 mile volvo:slayer:

I had another collision today, this time with a pigeon oops...it just flew out the hedge and hit the bottom of the windscreen, looked to be okay...

Back