General Another Damaged B

Currently reading:
General Another Damaged B

Getting my B back on monday, went to see it today it is now painted , he is telling me he has put a top coat on it gratis . The car looks mad all stripped down but looks all smooth without a blemish on the car between now and monday 5pm car will be put back together and buffed and polished , i shall be asking him on monday the best way to maintain the paint as not to damage or mark it when washing/waxing

I am a bag of nerves the guys involved are doing a great job when i see it in completed i expect to see something special, i am interested in the goodwood event my sister stays in fareham could drive down friday up to goodwood back down to sisters chill out drive home mon/tues , i shall have a good think about that one, get to meet you guys down south

Here is a few quick photos it looks amazing by the way , needs a good clean though will find dust for months , i shall be trying my best to get to goodwood booked the weekend for it today.

Attachments

• DSCF0315.JPG
    DSCF0315.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 25
  • DSCF0316.JPG
    DSCF0316.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 24
  • DSCF0317.JPG
    DSCF0317.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 21
Looks great Ricky

I should have used your guy :rolleyes: I got a call from the garage today telling me it is going to the paintshop on wednesday and I can get it back next week. Only trouble is I am away for 2 weeks to florida so I cant collect it :bang:

You seem to have a better knowledge of bodywork than me. Do you fancy a trip to perth to inspect the car with me when I get back. I have a nasty feeling I am going to get screwed somewhere down the line:mad:

Watty my knowledge is no better than anyone else i stumbled upon this guy by accident he seemed confident in doing the job so based on trust i made sure he got the job rather than some approved repairer and my judgement has paid off but i have put a grand of my own money in aswell, when are you going to perth

also need a very loud exhaust to keep the birds away :D

dont park under a tree

throw away sponge , buy a wash mitt

look here and here for tips to keep it in that condition (y)

Great paint job Ricky - keeping Black looking good is a real bummer

Good links rnrollie(y)

I knew that I was keeping sheep for a reason - wash mits all round then:D

Glynn

Good tips rollie i will invest in one of those lambswool mitts , ialways rinse the car with a garden hose type attachment , i will now be giving it a pre rinse before i start the wash

Wow Ricky, that really looks superb.

Makes feel I definately need to get my rear dent sorted out before the September Barchetta Scotland run.

Back