another cinema marathon

Currently reading:
another cinema marathon

KoArAnG said:
facilitys are just the general stuff like toilets and popcorn :(

yeah, usually being used by the **** sitting right next to you, cramming it in one end out, squeezing it out the other.....

anyway, saw bewitched today, and it was.......nice....oh dear god, how can you pass up the chance to put shirley "i see ghosts" maclaine and micheal caine together in a movie and make them look and sound like they are obviously bored...arggggghhh, and will ferrel, remember the good times? elf, a night at the roxbury, old school, remember?
nicole, face it tom's gone, trying to hard honey, let it go, he's traded you in for a younger, shorter, not so good looking model, more fool him, you are a star and an actress, work it!

and then i saw quite possibly the most awesome film of the summer, unleashed. if you plan to miss it, i implore you not to go down that path, bob hoskins snarls, morgan freeman is god like, and jet li.....is awesome, both physically in scenes that really look painful, and lost in some very touching moments.

I read about that film today and thought it sounded pretty good. I'll be waiting for the DVD release though, and by then I might have my projector so I can have my own cinema experience :)

Back