Styling Angel Eyes and ala lexus tail lights

Currently reading:
Styling Angel Eyes and ala lexus tail lights

I would like clear rear lights not black:yuck:

:yuck: Black is just not for the B...
On the other hand, I think that the original red is actually hard to improve. They simply match the car. Clear lights would only look nice on dark colored Bs.

Can someone please put a PSP picture of the Barchetta with white rear lights so we can all have a look? (y)

dog_poo_250.jpg

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
I know this is an old post, and a few may hate me for bringing it back to life but, sjladopoulos, here is a link for angel eyes

http://cgi.ebay.de/NEU-Angel-Eyes-F...ryZ33710QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I was concidering giving it a go, but i think HIDs may have to be done 1st

mark

Thanks dude,
I had seen those a while ago, but I was looking more for something like a whole headlight designed with angel eyes as a set. These add on angel lights are a pain to fit, plus they never look as nice as factory fitted ones which is why I let go of the idea.
Got my self a HID kit instead (y)

Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year to all of you! all the best for you and the ones who love you!:cool:

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Full headlight would be sweet, so far thats all ive stumbled across.
Yea HID seems to be the way to go, and I think ill be after a set soon.
Where did you get you kit from?
Cheers

mark

Back