amp query?!

Currently reading:
amp query?!

jamesgamby1989

y is saving so difficult?
i am thinking about amping my components, but am not sure if it is possible with my current amp that i am using for my sub, below is a picture of the connections for the amp, as i only have one pre-out i couldn't add another amp. is it possible to amp my components? and if so, how?

Attachments

• car 028.jpg
    car 028.jpg
    923.6 KB · Views: 13
:yeahthat:

It should run trimode, but I wouldn't recommend it - get another amp.

should i have a positive from the left and negative from the right then? how much will a decent 4 channel amp set me back? new or used any help would be great on which one to buy.

should i have a positive from the left and negative from the right then? how much will a decent 4 channel amp set me back? new or used any help would be great on which one to buy.

How much cash you got for one?

100, but anything under that would be best as that is really streching it.

If new, a JBL 75.4. If second hand, you really need to have alook on the likes of eBay etc since amps are always coming and going.

It looks like you amp has a Line out so you can connect another amp using that, as it is does the same as what the preouts do on your headunit. If it is not a line out then it will be a line in which i personally havent seen on a two channel amp but if that is the case then the other side of the amp will not work due to no signal being sent to it.

I got a mutant 4 channel for £25 brand new from Halfords of all places lol and its great. They retail at £90 but they were getting rid of stock. Goes to show its worth shopping around, not just online.

Another option is to use a phono splitter so 1 pre-out can feed 2 amps, may lose some SQ doing this though.

Back