Styling Alloys

Currently reading:
Styling Alloys

MumbtieMk2

Hi all, I've just purchased some old lancia alloys for my punto which came with tyres as a bonus me being me "idiot" didn't check if the tyres would be the right size, So they came with 205/15 rears and 195/50 front but it's a little tight underneath aha with rubber screeching over everybump and niggle, the car is sitting on 55mm lowering springs also, So im wondering can anyone help me find out can I put for eg 175s 185s without it being a problem?

Attachments

• IMG_2002.JPG
    IMG_2002.JPG
    365.3 KB · Views: 38
Hi all, I've just purchased some old lancia alloys for my punto which came with tyres as a bonus me being me "idiot" didn't check if the tyres would be the right size, So they came with 205/15 rears and 195/50 front but it's a little tight underneath aha with rubber screeching over everybump and niggle, the car is sitting on 55mm lowering springs also, So im wondering can anyone help me find out can I put for eg 175s 185s without it being a problem?

"archrollers..??" :)

Found the problem, the inside of the alloy is catching the brake caliper and the rear is because the tyre is hitting the damper ever so slightly so all I can think is getting some spacers from eBay.

Back