General alloy wheels

Currently reading:
General alloy wheels

punkbandits

am after getting ma first of alloys :) anyone know of any good ones for a black mk2 :D ones that look gd, any suggestions will help!

those are nice alloys like =D am pretty new to lookin for alloys, ya know any gd sites? think i need 14" ones or 15" but will ahve to buy knew tyres i tihnk

the alloys ive got on mine at the min are 15's but look way too small for my liking.
DSC01242.JPG

DSC01244.JPG

17's FTW!

coool :D you think 17" will fit my standard mk2? and are they a lot more expensive:confused:

17's will fit iy you get them with the correct pcd centre bore offset etc. if you have found some which you have your heart set on post on here and someone will direct you in the right direction. loads of mk2 punto's run 17's no problems

okay wey am gonna have a look around and see which ones a like :D and al post them and see what ppl think, 18th bday is soon so hopefully should be getting some :)

right, its between these

Dezent Motion Black

1997.jpg

Kei Flux

1267.jpg

Boss Redline

redline_black-l.jpg

Team Dynamics Monza RS Red

1894.jpg

Opinions please :D (on a black MK2 punto)

i also want to get alloys for my punto, at the moment i have punto mk3 2003 plate, and want to get the original fiat grande punto 17inch alloys, do u think they would fit my car?

Back