Styling Alfa seats in Tipo

Currently reading:
Styling Alfa seats in Tipo

Stevie1988

Hi. I have a 2019 Tipo sport. I'm looking to see if anyone knows if a full leather interior from a Alfa Romeo 147 would fit in a Tipo. I'd love to have the Alfa seats in my car. I dont think the front seats would be too hard to fit but if I done the front I'd also like to replace the rear. They just look a bit more sportier and would give a bit more support when driving over longer distances.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20220521_144145.jpg
    IMG_20220521_144145.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 103
Nobody gas ever done this as far as I know

You'd be the first I'm sure the front could be made to fit with some modifications to the seat rails to make the tipo floor pan

But it's unlikely the airbag will work as intended
The rear I'd say very little chance of fitting

Hmmm. Worth a thought. Unless you guys know of any others that would fit. I sometimes feel the seats in my sport are overly hard on the base. Them Alfa seats looked really comfy

Id be surprised if you couldn’t have some frame adapters made to allow you to get them in, if you disconnect the airbag connectors and bridge it with an appropriate resistor, then you shouldn’t have any airbag faults - granted you’ll have no seat airbags.

Those seats are indeed very comfortable, I did more than a few 350mile trips in my old 147, sadly not the same story with the Panda!

I think the fronts would without too much hassle. Its the rears I'm unsure about. Would bug me having the fronts and not the rears. Then if I did that I suppose the next option would be get the rears retrimmed.

I loved my 147, the seats were the best of any car I've had, I found the seat in the Tipo comfortable and then quite hard on long journeys as well
The rear seat will not fit for sure.
The fronts could be made to fit , the airbag system is unlikely to talk to the ECU in the FIAT because the Alfa design is so much older.
The insurance companies may make it unviable....

Hi.
If you have any issues with insurance at all for a change of seats then please feel free to drop me a line.
Regards,
Dan.

Back