Alex & Gareth Fastcar Feature - (GhostWKD & Whiley

Currently reading:
Alex & Gareth Fastcar Feature - (GhostWKD & Whiley

I picked up a copy on my way to work this morning :D

That makes this the second modified car mag that I managed to bring myself to buy in ages (the first one being Alaina's one last month)

Great feature guys (y)

The car pics of the Cinqs are great, and some national promotion for FF (y)

The writing though... Looks like a 12 year Chav who managed to learn to spell wrote the feature (n)

Fast Car has changed a lot from the days when there would be articles on three angled valve cutting and gas flowing a Pinto cylinder head. :( I wonder if the writers of the magazine wear Burberry caps and hoodie tops? :chin:

Congrats though to Alex and Gareth for making their cars look so impressive :slayer:

now you can sell them on ebay as fast car mag feature cars and make a load of cash out of some 17 year old with a bank loan. (you know it makes sense)

beau i fail to understand how mine looks red but whatever. got mag this mornin chuffed, bit annoyed at the mexican flag bit but theyre both the same colours so meh no matter. :D

(y) saw the issue in shop today!
would like to go buy it but i need my money for my Honda MT5 :yum:

Thought i recognized the bloody cinq!!
nice one mate :cool:

the amount of issues i have of Max power, Car + Car Conversions, Fastcar, Redline. i must have atleasst 200 n im only 16 :eek:

Congrats :D

the amount of issues i have of Max power, Car + Car Conversions, Fastcar, Redline. i must have atleasst 200 n im only 16 :eek:

bah, start blocking a doorway, then you have to much :p

Attachments

• 000_0021.JPG
    000_0021.JPG
    992.8 KB · Views: 26
Back