General Alan.D, Sprox and Giacosa meet ?

Currently reading:
General Alan.D, Sprox and Giacosa meet ?

By the time you caught me up at the Border point - I had ordered a cup of tea and drunk most of it!

What's the kerb weight of your Selecta Christopher?

1000 is 700kg
4x4 is 790kg - the info book says it has 50bhp! Extra weight from drive train and servos etc and possibly heavier suspension.......

Flash flew all the way to the A1:slayer: when the traffic stopped him being a cheeky little Panda on a Mission:rolleyes:

I had a feeling something was going on in Gala yesterday,
far too many panda's about to be normal :D

Wish I'd seen you guys parked at Halfrauds,
Would have been good to have a nose at your cars... next time.

BTW Chris (Giacosa) your furry handcuff & grooming pics never turned out for some reason :mad: but Girls be carefull with this one :D
[/QUOTE]

I dont know what you mean Alan :mad: Little innocent me :D.

Was great day. Its nice to know there are other nutters out there :) Alans Panda :eek: looks like you could eat your brekfast off it its that clean!!!. Im really ssorry I didnt get the chance to drive Chris's Selecta I still havnt driven an automatic specially as I know its rocket ship credentials ;). And Sproxs 4x4 could have a pin stood on its engine and it wouldnt fall over, not even run in that one. I also managed to get lost in my home town in Sproxs 4x4 :eek: Hey Rico you can have a look at my spudder anythime you like I warn you tho the fotos flatter it ;)

Last edited:
Alan.D said:
:) It does need flattered Chris it's a little flying machine.
Sorry...?... are these the words you couldn't fit into other sentences throughout today? what does it mean!?...:confused:

ah, the old cinderella syndrome... that what you get for hanging out with panda tarts :)...

i should bring mine along next time... that'll make him feel better.

Alan.D said:
:) It does need flattered Chris it's a little flying machine! :D
The Fiat 500 in 'The Big Blue' had loads of charm and character before it got it's paint job!

You guys are giving me a warm squashy feelin about my little car :D
I worked really hard on the engine and gasket change to get it just so its nice to know it payed off :cool: Guess that bottom end just doesnt loosen up below 100,000

Yeah, Gia! - All the fiat mechanics tell their customers to 'Hang onto' their pandas!
Remember Pandas are an 80's UTILITARIAN - that means they gotta be USED and that's exactly what you're doing!(y)

Back