General Age of Panda owners

Currently reading:
General Age of Panda owners

Rick
In my second (and infinitely better) marriage.
No kids (none of my own anyway; wife has two grown-up kids).
Always enjoyed messing about in/with cars of all sorts and not bothered what they look like as long as they're fun to drive. I'll let you know if Satan's Rodent is fun to drive when I finally get around to finishing it!

Name: Rhys.
Car: '93 Fizz
Reason for ownership: Unique, only Panda I've seen in my town. :slayer:
Easier than normal cars to diagnose problems with.

Name: Mike
Ae 54:
Reason for ownership: Used to go trail riding in the Italian Alps every year and was impressed how far the 4x4 Pandas could get!

Age: 52. Mind of a 12 year old. Separated 7yrs! Have a girlfriend 3yrs. own 2 pandas,1000s,Italia 90.think the panda's are brill, 2, 130 coupe, and, 2 daughters, 13, 18, (oh dear!)

Last edited:
Name: Dan
Car: '92 CLX
Reason for ownership: Always had small Fiat's in the family, learnt to drive in Uno's, bought this as a stop gap after opting out of company car scheme (couldn't find a 4x4) that was nearly 10 years ago!!!:D

Allen 56 Married two children pandas 4x 4x4's 2x Selecta 1X 900cc 1x 1000cc
I got the bug from Urchin but never looked back fun to work on and they do what it says on the tin. Fab cars(y)

Luke. Age: 31. Family: one small and very busy son and I live with my partner. Reasons: I don't know who needs who more, me or the car!! Driving on the limit with a massive grin on my face without actually breaking the speed limit;)... I can fix stuff easily although I expect that is probably true of more cars than I realise... It owes me absoluteley nothing and is cheaper to maintain than some pushbikes I've worked on:D... Do I need a reason?! Oh and the fact that I can get loads and loads of stuff in a tiny car!

Cheers, good thread! (y)

Kevin...49yrs young...widowed...4 kids (well not kids anymore..all grown up..but still my kids!!)...Have a partner which some/most of you know...Got the Panda bug after i could not stop thinking about the Bianca i owned in the 80's/early 90's and bought one to show myself how crap they are....WRONG...Just cant get enough of that big grin factor that come's with driving/owning a Panda...:D

It's about time, with all the new Panda forum members joining recently that this was updated.
New members feel free to add your details.
Pandamaniac.

name: rich
car: 1986 4x4
reason: love old retro cars, can work on it easily as i hate paying at a garage (cheep-skate). and love the fact that it will go anywhere in 4x4, and that i spent less on it than my mate payed for his head-unit!:D

Thomas, age 32, married with two kids ( boys 4 and 6), Panda 1000cl 1987! Love the simplicity of the car(y) But have also got an nuova 500 and an nuova Bravo:) All three are great cars:)

Back