General advice on kkl lead for air bag light

Currently reading:
General advice on kkl lead for air bag light

tomj25

hi all, im looking for a bit of advice on which lead is correct one to turn air bag light off, i replaced the battery due to having the steering light on which cured the problem straight away however on connecting the battery it earthed against a bit of body and popped a few fuses, i replace all blown fuses but when car was started it has the yell flashing air bag and the red air bag lights on, having lookked over the forum i hope to turn it of with the kkl lead just wanted to know if these will turn them off before i purchase the lead, i bought the streetwise obd
as the guy in shop said it would do the job but it didnt !

Blue VAG 409 VAG KKL USB Diagnostic Cable ECU Scan Tool Interface for Fiat and multiscan software

hi want to order the lead today as got mot on tuesday so need the lights off , just need to know if the switched blue lead is all i need or will i need to get the kit with red lead :)

hi got my lead yesterday and downloaded the Multiecuscan software but after going through the list of car mine is not on there any ideas on what i need to do thanks

if you are getting comms ie the ecu is actually connecting then just try a few different puntos in the drop down
be aware often the ecu for the airbag can go faulty if it gets corrupted and in your case its highly likely
a s/h one from ebay or a local scrappie with airbags not gone off is probably cheaper than all the leads too
make sure the numbers match mind:)

Back