General Actually sold one!

Currently reading:
General Actually sold one!

Venters

bairns, not bombs.
About bloody time aswell.

Today I finally sold my first 500. All the other guys have sold them, some on double figures but finally I have aswell.

Nice guy aswell trading in a XJ6 against it. :eek: Not exactly like for like. :)

Pointed him in the direction of FF so hopefully have us a new member aswell.

My God thats a slight difference he will experience in fuel costs!

Once guy locally to us has a 1.3MJ 500 and a new Mustang for the weekend :D (and possibly the coolest driveway in the UK!)

He has gone for a 1.2 Pop in Pasadoble split rear seats and vintage wheel trims. Should look quite nice.

As for the difference in running costs apparently the Jag cost him £3.5K last year and it didn't have any mechanical trouble. :eek:

Thats quite an upgrade there! :D

Ive always wondered this, but would a dealer be interested in a part ex if the part ex was worth more than the car being bought?

I wouldnt think they would be but always wondered!

The dealer will take anything he can make money on.

If a guy comes in wanting to trade his Audi R8 against a new 500 I can well imagine the dealer offering a £60k trade in if he can sell it for £80k.

Can't see that happening - but you never know!

I delivered my first one last week, now have another 17 sat here awaiting the NZ Launch and customers chomping at me to get them! haha
so nice to have a FIAT that everyone wants.

regarding trading something worth more, of course we will, providing we still get the margin in the sale car then why not!
we'll also trade anything, i've traded Motorbikes, Boats, even a jet ski!

I delivered my first one last week, now have another 17 sat here awaiting the NZ Launch and customers chomping at me to get them! haha
so nice to have a FIAT that everyone wants.

regarding trading something worth more, of course we will, providing we still get the margin in the sale car then why not!
we'll also trade anything, i've traded Motorbikes, Boats, even a jet ski!

So does that mean i won't need to wait much longer ?.(y)....i ordered mine late November in Hamilton. When is the official NZ launch???
My invite must have got lost in the mail. Not that impressed with the current sales man i am dealing with :mad:, he replaced the one i ordered through who retired, but the original one was passionate about the 500. You will know who i mean.

So does that mean i won't need to wait much longer ?.(y)....i ordered mine late November in Hamilton. When is the official NZ launch???
My invite must have got lost in the mail. Not that impressed with the current sales man i am dealing with :mad:, he replaced the one i ordered through who retired, but the original one was passionate about the 500. You will know who i mean.

Well i have 17 sat here waiting to go out.
if you're not happy then feel free to give me a call.... :)
i dont think there is anyone in NZ more passionate about these little blighters than me! i've ben told i'm a little sick in the head about them from my Alfa colleagues!
official launch: April 22nd for CCS (y)

Well i have 17 sat here waiting to go out.
if you're not happy then feel free to give me a call.... :)
i dont think there is anyone in NZ more passionate about these little blighters than me! i've ben told i'm a little sick in the head about them from my Alfa colleagues!
official launch: April 22nd for CCS (y)

Thanks for your reply. :worship: Have mine ordered and so close would not want to go to back of the queue. Not sure if mine made first Hamilton shipment or not. I was number 5 in Hamilton.
Assume you will have some in your Greenlane show room after the 22nd. Will drop in when in Auckland next.

Back