General ABS failure c1250 code

Currently reading:
General ABS failure c1250 code

Chali

I am getting Obd code of C1250 , Intervention on intermittent driving speed signals , with message on dash of ABS failure,
I searched it out and it is FRONT LEFT INLET VALVE COIL CIRCUIT , is it the left ABS sensor on hub ?

not a common fault. Never come across it before

Before you go too far. ABS can do strange things if the tyres are different or ones low on pressure.

I would check the pressures, tyre sizes and possible change the front to rear First.

hoping its something silly as the C1250 relates to the ABS module itself

check the wiring for breaks

and reseat the modules connector

ABS is between battery and firewall. The connector is a a lever type as used on other electronic boxes.
You will not find anything useful with a basic scanner. You will need a registered MES and correct colour cable. You also need to confirm that all wheel sensors are working and can see the wheels turning.

PS I have had a two punctures tyres (caused by motorway debris). Got home with the space saver spare and pumping up the least bad tyre every 10 miles. The ABS did not raise any sort of warning.

ABS is between battery and firewall. The connector is a a lever type as used on other electronic boxes.
You will not find anything useful with a basic scanner. You will need a registered MES and correct colour cable. You also need to confirm that all wheel sensors are working and can see the wheels turning.

PS I have had a two punctures tyres (caused by motorway debris). Got home with the space saver spare and pumping up the least bad tyre every 10 miles. The ABS did not raise any sort of warning.
I have two options now,
1. to interchange the module with other Panda . Then scan again
2. To change the wheel sensor of left ( i tried but it was struck, i am afraid that i will break it)

are you sure

https://www.engine-codes.com/c1250.html

I make it rear.

I can only see two other people that have fixed this error.

one had different tyres front to rear

the other had damaged wiring going an ABS sensor.

I would reseat the ABS module clear the code and see if the same error occurs swap the two sensors over checking the wiring. Clear the code and see if it changes

If all that fails swap the ABS

I have two options now,
1. to interchange the module with other Panda . Then scan again
2. To change the wheel sensor of left ( i tried but it was struck, i am afraid that i will break it)

Buy a new wheel sensor for < £25.
Smash out the old sensor and if necessary use grips to extract it's retaining screw.
Clean the housing, and smear with antiseize. Fit new sensor with new screw and antiseize paste on the threads.
If that doesn't work replace the ABS block with a used item from eBay. Decent ones are about £50.

But Multi ECU Scan will cost you £50 for the user licence plus about £30 for a set of OBD cables. Run it on a laptop and get a proper diagnosis of what's really going on. It might be a broken wore somewhere or a faulty connector.

are you sure

https://www.engine-codes.com/c1250.html

I make it rear.

I can only see two other people that have fixed this error.

one had different tyres front to rear

the other had damaged wiring going an ABS sensor.

I would reseat the ABS module clear the code and see if the same error occurs swap the two sensors over checking the wiring. Clear the code and see if it changes

If all that fails swap the ABS

This is exactly what i am going to do

Back