Technical About wiper motor linkage rods

Currently reading:
Technical About wiper motor linkage rods

Hey guys, how you doing?

So, just this morning, one of my wiper motor linkage rods as gotten loose and broke off. For what I understood, its a common thing in Punto's. I've searched in Portugal for the linkage rods and I could only find the full sets, including motor. Now, because the full set is unecessary and more expensive that what I'm willing to pay right now, the only linkage rods I could find are from a company called WipeX, in the UK (if you know this company, please share your opinion about them). Buying and shipping them here have proven to be cheaper and are delievered in a shorter period of time.

My concern is: being Portugal LHD and UK RHD, is there any difference in the rods themselves? Are they compatible with one another?

Might be a bit silly but I just want to make sure before actually buying them.

Thank you so much in advance.

Have a good day, y'all :)

It is possible that the 'left' and 'right' rods will be the other way around on LHD vehicles, but likely the same otherwise. Best to check though.
Measure the originals, end-to-end will probably do, but between hole centres is better is achievable. Then email Wipex and ask if those dimensions are the same as theirs.

Back