General Abbreviations and expressions used on the 500 section

Currently reading:
General Abbreviations and expressions used on the 500 section

haha! good one....

I think that you'd love to see some snow in Greece to get to use them!! Then again I'm hoping for some sun next week when I land :)

You do get snow in Greece, especially in the mountains and even sometimes in Athens. However, not enough for winter tires unless you go skiing often in the mountains = )

I think you need to add TBYB to the list :ROFLMAO:
Yes, because we take pleasure in people having bought a car that they're not happy with :rolleyes: Still puzzles me to this day why you're not a moderator anymore and people like Venters and alexGS are. Oh wait, it doesn't puzzle me one bit!

its safe to look ive offered good advice in the serious thread:rolleyes:

Indeed you did :) And TBYB doesn't mean anything like what I thought it might have, was sure B**tch and Yelp would be in there.

So you're right about Try Before You Buy (looked that up). The thing is, I tried it in the most favourable conditions and then drove the one I bought in the least favourable conditions. I also expect every car (especially those over $3000) to be practically silent, have a V8 or V12 engine, hand-stitched leather interior, an S-class-load of electronic gadgets, light steering, easy parking, 0-100km/h in 7 seconds, be in an appropriate colour and, of course, excellent condition, and everyone else MUST like it, not just me :p

-Alex

Last edited:
Back