General Abarth launch night Vale Hotel South Wales

Currently reading:
General Abarth launch night Vale Hotel South Wales

just watched the vid for the 160bhp ss i thinks that may be for me
unless they can remap the stock one and get more power :D

The £2.5k for the SS is more for the suspensions brakes and badges than the increase in power. Nothing on the engine changes besides the New Ecu with different map (a good tuner should be able to remap the existing one to suit) , BMC air filter £38 and SS engine cover. But Abarth realized that it would be wrong to add power without safety hence the lowered CG and better brakes. Plus you get to keep the warranty and value of the car better.

Strange place to have it. Would have gone (just to meet people from here :)) but have plans for Tuesday night.

I'm hoping to go along. Soooo tempted to say sod it & just order one, stuff the fuel economy.

My 500 Abarth is giving me about 36-37mpg which is about the same as the Panda 100HP - much much comfier ride too. The difference is truly astounding (y)

Do it - you know you want to :devil:

I'll no longer be able to attend I'm afraid.

what with speding the eveming under the car last night & helping a mate with his 500 Wednesday night I'd better spend some time with Mrs E.;)

Will be lots of photos taken and posted on here so dont worry :slayer: im draggin the Mrs S with me so two birds with one stone :D

can someone ask one of the abarth big wig's why they diched the left hand drives stylish looking boost guage, in favour of the last minute thing that is stuck on the dash on rhd models.
was yesterday wasn't it.. im a noob

Last edited:
I was there last night!
Randomly in Cardiff so I thought i'd go along.

Was good, head of Abarth UK was there!

I've seen the 500 Abarth before, but when they pulled the cover off it I was still like 'woah that's amazing!'

me to very tempted to buy one danielle is doing the maths on a part ex:D:D:D same speck as demo model (y)

me to very tempted to buy one danielle is doing the maths on a part ex:D:D:D same speck as demo model (y)

Got there and we (me and the other half) were the only ones there for bloody ages, thought here we go lol

Fell in love with the thing as soon as i seen it, and the one that was going for gold in the car park! (y) Fell in love with the white grande outside to that was just stunning and with the brembo setup :D
I was talking to one of the sales people Mark (he owns a skyline so got very chatty with him) he even said not to bother with the esseesse pack just get a re-map and you are there, obviously without the breaks/sus/wheels but a hell of a lot cheaper than 2.5k. Plus i knew more about the 500 abarth than he did :p

Some pictures to start it off....

DSC05528.jpg

DSC05527.jpg

DSC05543.jpg

DSC05566.jpg

DSC05557.jpg

P.S For the ones that were there what was up with the sausage and mash hahahahahahahahahah

now how did i get in that photo and mrs in drivers seat:rolleyes: :D;)

did manage 3 spoons of mash:yuck::yum:

Last edited:
Is that you? (y) wish i knew faces!

And here it is again ;)

DSC05546.jpg

On top its mustard :bang: i hate mustard and forgot to wipe it off :yuck: before having a so called mouth full

yep that was me i took Daneille for a spin in the remapped diesel last night :D
shes just doing some figures on the arbarth and if its ok i will be having that one next week :p

Back