Styling A blank canvass

Currently reading:
Styling A blank canvass

stewart

I just bought a 96 cinq sporting in yellow and want to make some minor mods

Rear spoiler
New alloys (the driver before me clearly couldnt park)
New wing mirrors (cup type jobbies)

Does anyone have any suggestions for the above?

I want a spoiler that points straight back or down but not up and has a brake light, have been looking at the abarth one?????

For alloys, I dont want to have to lower the car or have spacers and i like the type that have long thin spokes lots of them.

As for the mirrors I want colour coded cup ones. I have seen lots of modded cinqs with them but I need to know the manufatcturer, model and cost.

I have a friend who runs a custom car shop so I can order the stuff.

Any suggestions/pics etc would be of great help.

www.fastfiat.com do the mirrors
Cup_Mirror.jpg
but i have heard they are a bitch to fit

what about 15's for the wheels? have a look at digimods sei with multispokes in silver see what you think
seicentowheels.jpg

(i know it aint a cinq but you get the idea

as for the rear spoiler i'm not sure but someone will help u

welcome to the forum!

SEI POWER

NOS Guzzlers are just lower beings :D

if its not going to be lowered, 15s will apparently fit straight on to a cinq. If i were you i would lower it though, looks so much better for it. If you do lower it, 14s will go on without arch mods, 15s will need the rear arches rolling.

Cup mirrors - i have them on my cinq, they were easy enough to fit, but have v poor visibility - the way they are set up, i can see part of my seat in the drivers mirror and the sky in the other one!! before it went to the bodyshop, we had taken them apart and used washers to bring the mirror out from the cup - they dont look so good then cause the mirror sticks out funny and it is difficult to set the mirror at the right angle cause until u fit them bak together onto the car u cant tell if u were right or not!!

good luck with the mods!

fABULOUS, fEMALE aND tOTALLY fLIPPED

Back