Technical 75 elx year 96

Currently reading:
Technical 75 elx year 96

Da_Lord

temperature sensor

hello all! nice to find a forum to help on this matter!
as title says, my 75elx is faulting with a problem from the sensor of the temperature to the ECU... the thing it happens is, starts to accelerate between 1.500, 2000 & 2500 rpm's, or between 1500/2000 or between 2000/2500, it depends on the temperature the engine and all the content near it... as soon it gets to the 90 celsium (half way to max temp.) if i shut it down (the car) and i try to turn it on, it refuses untill its it gets to the minimum temp.... really the minimum.. the pointer must not moove up not even just a little...
with this i must be aware of the still remaining problem on that sensor... now, the question is:

-What is provocating the fault to this sensor?

as its the second one i replace, something is making this sensor getting damaged... can someone tell me what way should i go to get this problems fixed?
thankx
Ricardo

ps, ive made ssome searches here first... but only got similar problems with the key not being recognized, but nothing related with this temperature sensor that tells ECU current temp

ps2: forgot to mention that the old owner did not had the red key neither the code card... so, i only have one (1 ) blue key... :(

Last edited:
Back