Tuning 500 1.4 tuning

Currently reading:
Tuning 500 1.4 tuning

SteveTDCi

What's the most people have got out of a 500 1.4, would 125/130 be possible. I know I could get an abarth but the 1.4 can be picked up quite cheap, I was thing full exhaust, remap and induction and some cams. I know there is a supercharger kit but that's expensive and I don't like bonnet scoop.

What's the most people have got out of a 500 1.4, would 125/130 be possible. I know I could get an abarth but the 1.4 can be picked up quite cheap, I was thing full exhaust, remap and induction and some cams. I know there is a supercharger kit but that's expensive and I don't like bonnet scoop.

With the price of A500s at the moment it would not be worthwhile modifying a 1.4 to get another 25bhp. There are quite a few threads on the FF on what you can do but you wouldn't see much change out of £2,500. Search for LAD motorsport. Getting insurance cover might be a problem for some. A T-jet will prove more economical for the bhp it gives and more when compared with one in esseesse form at 160-170 bhp.

The cheapest value for money mod at you can do is to fit the GSR induction which has now become available again and will give around 8bhp.

Back