General 3rd Year Warranty????

Currently reading:
General 3rd Year Warranty????

Highlander

I was looking at the documentation for the car and saw the 3rd year of the waranty comes from the dealer,and I should get a letter for the 3rd year cover within 3 to 4 weeks, but have now had the car some 8 weeks and so far nothing from the dealer, nor have I had any notification about the AA cover, but on this one I was not sure if they got in touch or not. they did with the last car.
It was just a querie to see if other owners had had any probs along these lines.

Ian

take my advice ...if you need ANY warrently work done ....sell the car
19 days no courtesy car and up to yesterday not a spanner laid on it (knackered motor 1000 miles) dealers sitting on their hands waiting for permission from fiat.
from one very unhappy fiat owner and getting more so as each day passes, got to point i wish they would just pay my finance company off so i can go get something else.

mark1962 said:
take my advice ...if you need ANY warrently work done ....sell the car
Sell a car that doesn't work (at a huge loss), then buy another car? I assume you have plenty of spare cash? :p
H

what use is a £5800 car sitting in a workshop, ultimately it just means i will never buy another fiat because the organisation stinks

Back