2nd time lucky eh

Currently reading:
2nd time lucky eh

Well just got home from doing about 400 miles since i passed on sat afternoon lol, No skids, no scratched alloys lol

Im fooked now tho haha.

Feels good tho :D :D

Bravo_Sean

Only one problem on my trip, Some chav fook in a BMW chucked a milkshake over my car when i was on the side of the road, Could have killed them lol.

Bravo_Sean

I just get cut up by Beemers on the motorway :D

havent had much problems with them through town (y)

My favs are the 116's, and 316's, i can easily keep up with them and they dont like it :p

Just pissed me off cause i did nuffin wrong and there was 3 of us on the side on the road waiting for the others lol and they picked on my car :(

Bravo_Sean

i'd follow them, if that wouldnt b enough to sh*t them up id probably do something with their tyres when they leave the bmw...something my dad told me to do when i get abuse riding my ped or people try to knock me off for no reason like they do :mad:..
follow them and see where they live then go back and attack their tyres ;)

luckily sean it wasnt something hard and didnt ruin anything :eek:

My cars well dirty now tho, The wheels dont look new they look years old and i just got mud and dirty water all over my baby :( , Hope weather is ok 2moz so i can spend the day cleaning her :D

Bravo_Sean

its weird.. when you cant drive and have nothing better to do... you clean your car.. but then you pass and you seem to clean it twice as much! :chin:

lolzzz

wanna come do Candice? :)

Tina is currently being fondled by mechanics so she cant get a polish yet

Back