Technical 2017 tipo rear shocks

Currently reading:
Technical 2017 tipo rear shocks

paulm0674

Hi i have a tipo off the road atm having failed its MOT needing a pair of rear shocks, the garage says that they cant even get them from fiat, has anyone got any ideas, the car is a tipo 1.6 diesl 2017

Hi i have a tipo off the road atm having failed its MOT needing a pair of rear shocks, the garage says that they cant even get them from fiat, has anyone got any ideas, the car is a tipo 1.6 diesl 2017
I had to get a pair of billstein ones from auto doc as only fiat had them in stock at the time

It looks like shop 4 parts do them now both original and after market just double check you have the right option for your engine selected that being said I think the rears are the same for all cars

Common failure point. Shop4parts are showing units available, both OE Fiat and magnetti marelli. I got replacement Bilstein rear dampers (none available from S4P at the time) from autodoc. But Shop4parts will be faster for delivery.

Did you find a supply of shockers. Did you happen to discover if they are handed and whether the saloon and estate shocks and springs are identical??

Back